AMPS has many years’ experience conducting thorough drill and blast audits in Australia. A professional, independent audit guarantees that your systems and procedures are maintained at the highest standard and allows us to recognise areas that could be improved. On completion of an audit we will advise you on implementation strategies to ensure industry best practice standards, it is an investment that will have a significant impact on overall production quality and efficiency.
- D&B Designs
- D&B Audits
- Engineer Training
- Drill and Blast Training Courses
- Contract Work
AMPS can help to identify areas within your technical department that are either missing or could be improved. Site specific D&B audits can be modified to suit your requirements and include:
- Review current planning processes
- Review existing project documentation
- Review current data management & reporting systems
- Review drill design parameters including production raise designs, hole
diameter, ring burden and toe spacing
- Measure actual drill & blast parameters currently in use by inspection of recent
- Review charging parameters including powder factors, sequencing, void ratios
- Make practical recommendations if required and assist with implementation
For more information about drill and blast audits and training courses in Australia or to discuss customised procedures & systems, our experienced team will be happy to assist you. Contact us today.